Guided Setup – Let us handle the WordPress setup for you!
So you want to start a new blog on self-hosted WordPress? You’ve come to the right place! We are professional IT-Technicians that help people set up new Self-hosted WordPress blogs or websites. (Already have a blog? You might be interested in our free Guided Transfer Service).
We will be fully in charge of setting up everything for you, so you won’t have to worry about any of the technical details. Leave the setup headaches to us. Our service includes:
- Installation of WordPress on your domain name.
- Point your domain name to your new WordPress installation (if required).
- Install a premium blog theme and configure the layout.
- Connect all of your Social accounts from your page.
- Create a basic set of pages for you to complete (About, Contact Us, etc).
- Setup a basic menu structure and configure widgets.
- WordPress settings tweaked to ensure the best Search Engine Optimisation.
- Expert security setup (keep your blog safe from hackers and viruses).
- Spam protection (stop comment spam).
- Speed improvements so your site loads quickly.
Don’t forget, we’re giving you a premium theme for your new blog! That’s at least a $50 value if you were to purchase it on your own. Of course, we will also install any theme you want, as long as you provide it. For example, you can purchase a theme from Elegant Themes and just send us the zip file for us to install. They have some of the best looking and performing themes in the market and provide amazing product support. Also ask us about discounts on pipdig WordPress themes.
How can I get a free setup?
All you need to do in order to get a free setup is to follow 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Purchase hosting from our preferred webhost provider, SiteGround. (detailed how-to purchase hosting steps here). You can have a look at our review-page for the Best WordPress Host to learn why we use SiteGround as our preferred host.
We recommend the GrowBig package, as you will not have to worry about outgrowing your blog as your visitors increase. Another feature is the high level of caching, which means much better loading speeds if you have many pictures on your blog. You can always upgrade or downgrade to a different plan any time you want.
Already have your own hosting, or you want to use a different host? We can still transfer your site for you for a nominal fee of only $29 USD. Please contact us for payment details and to find out more.
Step 2: After you’ve completed the step above, you just need to enter your details into the form below. We will then begin the setup of your new WordPress blog or website.
Should you have any questions before moving forward you’re more than welcome to reach out to us first.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this page are ‘affiliate links.’ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.